Here is a healthy and great recipe for Ahi Tuna steaks.
Almond and Sesame Crusted Ahi Tuna. Yum!
Here is a great recipe for Ahi Tuna steaks. Healthy with a little different take on em'. Basically were just going to encrust them in black sesame seeds and sliced almonds.
What we need first is to chop up 4 tablespoons of sliced almonds.
2. Now we'll mix in 2 tablespoons of black sesame seeds and put both on a flat plate so we can set and coat the ahi in them.
3. Just set the ahi tuna steaks in the mixture.
4. Salt and pepper the steaks.
5. Now heat a pan with the oil and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
6. Let rest for 30secs, slice and serve!