Whole 30 Compliant - I did not use cheese, sour cream, or tortillas! We ate the chicken, peppers, and onions...and it was DELISH! My husband said it's his favorite Whole30 dinner yet!!
- Coconut Oil, to grease pan
- salt and pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp south west chipotle seasoning
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 (red, orange, yellow) bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken strips in a greased 13 by 9 baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine the evoo, chili powder, sw chipotle seasoning, garlic powder and dried oregano; and stir to mix together.
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.
- Add peppers and onions to the dish and stir to combine.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.