Craving a burger? This chicken zucchini fritter satisfied my craving! This is a great lunch or dinner recipe that is Paleo and Whole30 Compliant! Yum Yum!
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 small zucchini, shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil or Ghee
- 8 cups spinach leaves
- 1 roma tomato, sliced
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- Clearly Organic Best Choice Yellow Mustard OR Trader Joe's Dijon Mustard with White Wine (optional)
- Place zucchini on two paper towels. Squeeze excess moisture from zucchini. Transfer to bowl.
- Add chicken, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, egg and salt. Mix well. Form into patties.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Cook patties, working in batches, for 5-7 minutes on each side or until fully cooked.
- Serve chicken patties on top of a fresh bed of spinach leaves, tomato slices, red onion, and mustard of choice.