This is a great recipe for ranch dressing that is Whole30 Compliant! I can't tell the difference from regular ranch!
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1 cup "light" olive oil (not extra-virgin)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 handful cilantro or parsley (or herb of choice)
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend for approximately one minute.
- Lasts in fridge up to one week!