If you are craving sweets but want to stay on the the Whole30 Compliant diet; this is a great treat but don't over do it. Just eat one or two.
- Put nuts in food processor until all is ground ,but not too finely ground.
- Add figs,coconut, and dates.
- remove from processor and make 30 small balls.
- Then roll balls in your choice of of topping such as more shredded coconut, unsweetened cocoa powder, or nuts.
- Now you can eat it. No fuss and no cooking. Store in refrigerator.
- Each ball is around 80 calories but it will curb your craving for sweets.