This is a low calorie soup with lots of healthy vegetables
- grind vegetables in food processor and dump in large pot.
- pour 5 cups of broth into pot.
- Add cayenne pepper, saffron, thyme, marjoran,papricka, 2 tablespoons of butter, and 2 tablespoons of tomato paste. Add one extra cup of water
- Stir and simmer 30 minutes.
- after thirty minutes of soup simmering add finely chopped hard boiled eggs and finely chopped shrimp. bring back to simmer, and simmer for five minutes
- This is when you can add wine if desired. I did not have any wine on hand and it still tasted delish.
- Hint : shrimp is easier to finely chop if still slightly frozen.