Korean dumplings with native American meat
- brown meat then add onions and celery for five minutes longer.
- add cabbage and cook for 3 minutes.
- season with salt and pepper, then add green onions
- cook for 3 minutes longer.
- mix cornstarch with 1/3 cup of water. Pour over meat and stir until it is evenly dispersed.
- remove from heat
- dab a little bit of water on outer edges of the wrapper. then add a teaspoonful or more of meat mixture.
- crimp edges and fry in oil on med/high heat. cook until brown.